A fun Blog to share fun and easy ways to be green!

Monday, September 3, 2007

Open for Business

Yep, TRASHformations.com is up and running, but is still a work in progress.

Within the next few days, I'll be adding more ReWrites and more ways to purchase them - sets and grab bags!

Within the next week or so, I'll be adding the fabulous paperboard card holders and bottle cap album clocks.

Within the next few weeks, I hope to add Palmetto tree wine bottle lamps.

And I still have a few surprises, including a fun product born from retired computer keyboards!

Please take a few minutes to walk through the site, and please give me any feedback. If something doesn't make sense, let me know. If something is hard to navigate, I need to know that, too.

Finally, keep checking back. Even though we're technically open for business, it will be a few more weeks before everything is just the way I want it!

No comments: