A fun Blog to share fun and easy ways to be green!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Behind the Scenes at TRASHformations

While I'm working diligently on the site, I have company downstairs! Winston, our 115 lb. Lab mix, watches patiently (and sleeps) on the day bed in the office.

The cats, Pikachu and Duchess, usually just hang out out of Winnie's line of vision.

Last night, I set up the backdrop for my TRASHformations photo on a table in the studio. It's nothing fancy, just a box and some white fabric draped over it. Somehow, the cats found it and have been laying on the fabric all day, like they're waiting for me to take their pictures! (As you can see, I obliged, but they really don't look so happy, huh?)

You don't even want to know what two cats can do to a piece of white fabric. Needless to say, I'll have to wash it before I take my next round of pictures.

And Cebu, our sweet Cebu? She's ruling the roost upstairs, playing top dog! Unlike Winnie (and apparently the two cats), she doesn't go for picture-taking, but I'll get her on here soon.

Sitewise, I'm working on a new system for the ReWrites cards. In the next couple of days, you'll see them priced and sold as sets, mixed and matched.

No comments: