A fun Blog to share fun and easy ways to be green!

Monday, August 20, 2007

This is Taking Longer Than I Thought...

...but I want to get it right!

I'be got a BUNCH of earrings ready to photograph and upload to the site. My goal is to get those up tomorrow night. I also bought some FABULOUS beads that should be arriving any day now, and I can't wait to work those in to some earrings and post them.

I've also finally gotten a post office box. I got there in the nick of time and lots of people were irritated having to wait fo rme, but I didn't care. I was the irritated one LAST week - turnabout is fair play.

Once I get the earrings up, I need to put the finishing touches on the cards and get them up, which may take through this week. Then I have new projects to start working on...

I hope the Web site will be ready to unveil by the end of August. Whew!

No comments: