A fun Blog to share fun and easy ways to be green!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Designing TRASHformations

Hi, guys! Thanks for finding me! I'm in the process of designing TRASHformations.com, which is taking longer than I thought! I'll be using the site to market my somewhat obsessive-compulsive hobby of making things from items most folks toss, continue to have my hands on a Web site and educate a few people in the process.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been designing with the actual site. I have finally gotten down to something I like and am now designing pages. I've also designed some business cards-slash-earring display cards and am comtemplating opening a small post office box. Now all that's left is to work on the inventory and post photos!

I actually have scads of the new ReWrite cards, which only a few of you have seen, but I need to photograph them and load them on the site. I really need to create a basic earring inventory to photo and post, but can't seem to find a quiet few hours. I also have plenty of ideas for new projects that I'm tinkering with, but there doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to do everything and work, too.

So, be patient, and visit the site often - changes are coming! Also, please play around the site and let me know what you think. And once everything is ready to launch, you'll be one of the first to know.

Happy Recycling!

1 comment:

rox said...

MP, that is AWESOME! I am SO HAPPY about this! What a COOL idea!!! WOW...you inspire me! I'll definitely share the link with my friends and family once you have it stocked and ready to go. You ROCK, MP!!!